James Pettit (OHS & Management Services) are leading providers of health and safety audit services in Perth. We support our client’s commitments to improving their processes and procedures around OHS, quality, risk management and environment.
Our highly qualified and experienced safety auditors ensure that your business operations comply with all legislative and statutory requirements – so that you’re not at risk of losing business reputation you’ve worked so hard to build!
At James Pettit (OHS & Management Services), our accomplished team of health and safety auditors will conduct audits, develop, improve and implement processes and frameworks so that your business meets Australian legislative requirements and industry regulations.
Our auditors and consultants are up to date with the latest standards, legislations and programs ensuring that your business minimises OHS risks and hazards in order to maximise output and protects goods and services, human capital and productivity.
We provide an extensive range of health and safety auditing services including:
- Compliance Audits to ensure that workplaces comply with minimum legislative requirements
- Dangerous Goods & Hazardous Substances Audits
- Workplace Safety Inspections to identify any hazards that may cause injury or pose serious risks
- Safety Management System Audits in compliance with AS/NZS 4801:2001 or OHSAS 18001:2007
- Quality Management System Audits including ISO9001:2008 standards
- Environmental Management System Audits including ISO14001:2004 standards
- Workplace Safety Audits to help you identify gaps and improve OHS framework
- Desktop Audits – The Desktop Audit aims to provide a cost effective service to clients who want an independent review on critical parts of their HSEQ management system documentation
- Third-party Audits to provide you with independent, objective advice and recommendations
So don’t take unnecessary risks and cut corners when it comes to safety – choose the health and safety experts at James Pettit (OHS & Management Services) to provide you with the best advice and help you implement safety strategies. Protect your people, protect your assets and protect your business and choose James Pettit (OHS & Management Services). Call us now to discuss your requirements.