Hazard & Risk Management requires hazards to be identified and controlled. Various acts and regulations require employers to establish safe systems of work that minimise, as far as is reasonably practicable, the risk to health from exposure to workplace hazards.
Assessing your project and operations risk can be a way of preventing an accident or incident from occurring and implementing preventative measures to eliminate any chance of recurrence.
James Pettit (OHS & Management Services) has extensive experience in providing Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental related Hazard & Risk Management identification.
- Hazard Identification
- Incident Investigation
- Project Risk Assessments
- Operational Risk Assessments
- Risk Register development
- Review of legislative obligations, Codes of Practice & Australian Standards
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) Training
- Safety Management Plans
- Environmental Management Plans
- Quality Management Plans
- Traffic Management Plans
- Emergency Management Plans
- Action Plans
- Security Management Plans
Please Contact Us today for more information about our Services available.