Managing contractor Health, Safety & Environment is often overlooked and can be a challenging space for a project or operation to effectively manage. Contractor safety at work is the responsibility of your business, so contractors must have a clear understanding of what is required at your place of work.
We will work with you to develop a specific contractor HSE management program that demonstrates due diligence and gives you a practical tool to systematically manage your contractors.
If you already have a contractor safety management process in place, James Pettit (OHS & Management Services) can provide a gap analysis to ensure their current policies and procedures are up to date with current OHS legislation and identify any improvement opportunities.
- Reviews of Contractor’s HSE Management Plans
- Conduct Contractor’s HSE Management Audits and workplace inspections
- Develop mentoring and training programs to manage Contractor HSE
- Conduct Tender HSE prequalification reviews
- Develop contractor HSE specifications
Please Contact Us today for more information about our Services available.